At the indicated time, our bus will pick you up at your hotel in Roquetas de Mar. Drive inland the Iberian Peninsula towards Granada, the pearl of Al-Andalus and favorite city of the Catholic Monarchs. During the trip, your tour guide will give you lots of information about the places you will see on your way. With the help of a map of Granada, which will be given to you during the trip, your guide will give you a short introduction to the main monuments in the historic center of Granada.
Arrival in Granada and its incredible and amazing monumental surroundings, last bulwark of the Nasrid Kingdom of Granada until 1492. You will enjoy free time in the center of Granada to explore this monumental jewel of Andalusia on your own pace. Here are some unmissable places: the Royal Chapel of Granada, the place chosen by the Catholic Monarchs for their last rest, the Cathedral, with its impressive facade in the Spanish Baroque style and also the Alcaiceria, the old silk market in the Nasrid period, a network of alleys full of craft shops. Your guide will also recommend some of the best tapas places in Granada.
At the indicated time, the bus will wait for you at the meeting point to take you to the Alhambra Palace, where our official guide from Granada will wait for us to begin an unforgettable visit of the world famous Alhambra complex with its beautiful Nasrid Palaces and the Generalife Gardens, fountains and courtyards that with their sights and sounds have inspired authors like Washington Irving in their "Tales of the Alhambra".
In the afternoon, at the end of the visit to Alhambra, our bus will wait for you to take you back to your hotel. Pleasant trip by air-conditioned bus with background music to recall your experience in the Alhambra Palace. Arrival at the hotel and end of services.
During the entire excursion to Granada you will have at your disposal a vehicle with an experienced driver (bus or minibus, depending on the number of participants) that complies with all sanitary safety measures, making the desired stops both to enjoy the coastal landscapes, but also to rest and have a drink. And of course, you will always be accompanied by a tour guide who is highly knowledgeable about the natural, cultural and historical heritage of Granada, who will give you lots of information about the places to be visited, as well as recommending the best restaurants to enjoy the famous Andalusian gastronomy.
The excursion to Granada & Alhambra departs from Almerimar, Roquetas de Mar, Aguadulce and Almeria. Check with our travel agency to confirm the place and time of departure.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION MEASURES COVID-19
Following the recommendations of the health authorities on liability on the move, at Pepe Tours we have adopted a series of preventive measures to guarantee the safety of both travelers and our staff (drivers and tour guides):
- Use of a face mask is mandatory during excursions (in compliance with Order TMA / 384/2020, of May 3rd, from the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda). Participants must bring their own mask to the excursion.
- On board we will have free hygiene and protection material for travelers (hydro-alcoholic gel, disinfecting wipes, protective gloves, hand soap and water).
- The entry and descent of travelers will be done under the supervision of our staff to ensure compliance with social distancing measures.
- To guarantee the safety of our staff, travelers must individually load their luggage (baby carriages, walkers, suitcases and other belongings).
- We thoroughly clean our vehicles with disinfecting agents every day.
- Continuous cleaning will be carried out by our staff during the excursions, taking advantage of each tourist stop (interior ventilation of the vehicle, cleaning of the contact surfaces: dashboard, armrests, glass, door knobs and handrails).
- The vehicle's cabin filters are periodically replaced to ensure high-quality breathable air.
- A record will be kept of each cleaning and disinfection, with date and time of the work carried out.