If you have already booked your holidays in Roquetas de Mar, you may be wondering what to do in Roquetas de Mar to make the most of my stay? We propose you a beautiful experience enjoying a day of sensations and excitement in the Water Park of Roquetas de Mar. The trip includes coach transportation from the hotel and entrance tickets.Book now
Among the different leisure activities in Roquetas de Mar, we recommend dedicating a day to enjoy the slides, wave pools and other attractions of the Mario Park Water Park in Roquetas de Mar.
When you go on holiday, you want to forget about grabbing your car, worrying about where to go, what to do and how to get to a certain attraction in Roquetas de Mar. For your comfort, this excursion to the waterpark includes pick-up at your hotel at the indicated time. We will take you to the water park and once there, with our priority skip the line tickets you will avoid the long queues to access the park and immediately enjoy your day of excitement at the Mario Park in Roquetas de Mar. They say that time is money and moreover so when you're on holiday. So stop worrying about where to park your car? ... it will be safe? ... will there be a long line at the entrance? ... Just enjoy, we'll take care of the rest.
You can complete this experience with an optional activity that we indicate below, read on ...
Taking advantage of the proximity of the water park and the Roquetas de Mar Aquarium, we recommend you to visit the largest aquarium in Andalusia. Located right next to Mario Park, the Roquetas de Mar Aquarium offers you the possibility of immersing yourself in the marine world, strolling through different marine ecosystems, from the waters of the Amazon to the tropical seas, from the oceans to the Mediterranean, enjoying underwater life, learning curiosities of each ecosystem, participating in different activities taught by biologists (feeding the fish, diving with sharks, stroking the rays).
If you want to take advantage of the trip to the water park to also visit the Aquarium of Roquetas de Mar, our recommendation is to go first to the aquarium and then dedicate the whole day to the attractions of the water park. Another option could be, after lunch time, take shelter from the heat and walk around the aquarium facilities. Of course, before the end of the day, it is mandatory to jump once again on the slides of the water park.
At the indicated time, our staff will wait for you at the exit of the park to take you back to the hotel. Arrival and end of services.
SECURITY AND PROTECTION MEASURES COVID-19
Following the recommendations of the health authorities on liability on the move, at Pepe Tours we have adopted a series of preventive measures to guarantee the safety of both travelers and our staff (drivers and tour guides):
- Use of a face mask is mandatory during excursions (in compliance with Order TMA / 384/2020, of May 3rd, from the Ministry of Transport, Mobility and Urban Agenda). Participants must bring their own mask to the excursion.
- On board we will have free hygiene and protection material for travelers (hydro-alcoholic gel, disinfecting wipes, protective gloves, hand soap and water).
- The entry and descent of travelers will be done under the supervision of our staff to ensure compliance with social distancing measures.
- To guarantee the safety of our staff, travelers must individually load their luggage (baby carriages, walkers, suitcases and other belongings).
- We thoroughly clean our vehicles with disinfecting agents every day.
- Continuous cleaning will be carried out by our staff during the excursions, taking advantage of each tourist stop (interior ventilation of the vehicle, cleaning of the contact surfaces: dashboard, armrests, glass, door knobs and handrails).
- The vehicle's cabin filters are periodically replaced to ensure high-quality breathable air.
- A record will be kept of each cleaning and disinfection, with date and time of the work carried out.